Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeEcho ChannelLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in

Share | 

ok i accept it

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
chiaki95
chiaki95

ok i accept it Empty
PostSubject: ok i accept it   ok i accept it I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 9:31 pm

ok i dont mind but i will try again.vssr i promise i not hack again
Back to top Go down
vssr

ok i accept it Empty
PostSubject: Re: ok i accept it   ok i accept it I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 9:40 pm

Cool Cool. Just try to do what u said and don't apply too soon (best wait for some months) it will only decrease your chances.
Back to top Go down
SpeedDemon
SpeedDemon

ok i accept it Empty
PostSubject: Re: ok i accept it   ok i accept it I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:36 pm

Vssr Are you Crazy
Hackers are not allow in our clan...........
he will never do hacks again but he use hacks in his past
From Me
Strongly No

Last edited by SpeedDemon on Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HeadCross
HeadCross

ok i accept it Empty
PostSubject: Re: ok i accept it   ok i accept it I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 11:11 pm

chiaki95 wrote:
ok i dont mind but i will try again.vssr i promise i not hack again

ok i accept it Cutebaby07
Back to top Go down
vssr

ok i accept it Empty
PostSubject: Re: ok i accept it   ok i accept it I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 8:42 am

This is something i want to say :-
Nobody can be perfect, each and everyone of us do mistakes.
Hacking in the past is something he did because he was new and he didn't know how things work here.
Yes we don't need hackers in our clan, but mistakes in the past is something that doesn't have to be considered. We should always thinks= about present and the future.
If we accept a player as vks and he hacks after that he is the one who is going to be banned, absolutely no loss for us (We just lose a disloyal member).
Anyways he was denied and it is over for now.
Back to top Go down
SpeedDemon
SpeedDemon

ok i accept it Empty
PostSubject: Re: ok i accept it   ok i accept it I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 1:34 pm

if he do hacks after =vks=
then the reputation of our clan will be nothing just think about it
And 1st time i disagree with you
Back to top Go down
HeadCross
HeadCross

ok i accept it Empty
PostSubject: Re: ok i accept it   ok i accept it I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 3:06 pm

vssr wrote:
This is something i want to say :-
Nobody can be perfect, each and everyone of us do mistakes.
Hacking in the past is something he did because he was new and he didn't know how things work here.
Yes we don't need hackers in our clan, but mistakes in the past is something that doesn't have to be considered. We should always thinks= about present and the future.
If we accept a player as vks and he hacks after that he is the one who is going to be banned, absolutely no loss for us (We just lose a disloyal member).
Anyways he was denied and it is over for now.

I agree with u buddy .. but the onething is i want to tell u guys if anyone who dont knw what will be happen with him/her after hack an when he done it he accept his bad. yet we can'nt help his/her. as for chiaki he must have to make a statement for future pale Rolling Eyes

Last edited by HeadCross on Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:37 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
vssr

ok i accept it Empty
PostSubject: Re: ok i accept it   ok i accept it I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 3:14 pm

Nice question there speed Very Happy
Reputation of the clan is impotant, but still there is a difference between a hacker in past and a hacker in present.
I agree with headcross too, its upto chiaki95 to make a statement for the future.

Last edited by vssr on Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SpeedDemon
SpeedDemon

ok i accept it Empty
PostSubject: Re: ok i accept it   ok i accept it I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 3:25 pm

Everything is clear now
Back to top Go down
vssr

ok i accept it Empty
PostSubject: Re: ok i accept it   ok i accept it I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 11:17 am

My fellow Clan Mates

This is not an Admin application to have hacker free players. I mean we have to change their mind as our theme of the clan is "Knights of VCMP" and make player feel the real play of the game. If they understand us and change themselves then there is no mistake in recruiting them in our clan. Don't worry about the reputation because our clan is just to keep the Server clean from the hackers and retards.
I din't mean that we should accept every hacker in our clan but we can accept for some of the special cases like when the player accepts his fault and asks for a change we have to provide it to motivate him and this can really change the persons character because its like giving a new life to a person.

Last edited by vssr on Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:28 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
napster

ok i accept it Empty
PostSubject: Re: ok i accept it   ok i accept it I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 11:22 am

affraid omg!! sala filmy...!!
bt agreed wid u..... he hs point speed...

abe vss 2 agar emo. attyachar pr aa gya, toh fir toh maa hi chod dega be 2......hehehe.... What a Face
Back to top Go down
vssr

ok i accept it Empty
PostSubject: Re: ok i accept it   ok i accept it I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 11:30 am

napster wrote:
affraid omg!! sala filmy...!!
bt agreed wid u..... he hs point speed...

abe vss 2 agar emo. attyachar pr aa gya, toh fir toh maa hi chod dega be 2......hehehe.... What a Face
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ok i accept it Empty
PostSubject: Re: ok i accept it   ok i accept it I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ok i accept it

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: Chat Room-
Jump to: