Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeEcho ChannelLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in

Share | 

Hello friends I want to order this good message all those of the clan VK VKc and VKs xD

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kendo.KApoNi

Hello friends I want to order this good message all those of the clan VK VKc and VKs xD Empty
PostSubject: Hello friends I want to order this good message all those of the clan VK VKc and VKs xD   Hello friends I want to order this good message all those of the clan VK VKc and VKs xD I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 8:34 am

Good beginning ... friends I want to thank him for averme accepted in the clan:D me and taken exelente with the members of the clan though some of them even do not know me they say to me your you are not VK etc, now I want to remember that
SINCE THERE CHANGES MY NICK OF =VKs=WeeDman to =Vks=PIIPEE
IN the list of members of the clan aparesco as WeeDman if they can do friends her change to PIIPEE ok? Good alone it was a good-bye look after themselves aa yq ueria to know if they want that agamos a server of the VK I am very good in servers channel mIRC etc alone faltaria if esque someone can pay the hosting of the server if esque want that agamos a server for the best 2nd clan VK
Back to top Go down
napster

Hello friends I want to order this good message all those of the clan VK VKc and VKs xD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello friends I want to order this good message all those of the clan VK VKc and VKs xD   Hello friends I want to order this good message all those of the clan VK VKc and VKs xD I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 1:38 pm

what you want to say pipee i don't undarstand..... btw who said you that you are not a VK ??
Back to top Go down
koray
koray

PostSubject: Re: Hello friends I want to order this good message all those of the clan VK VKc and VKs xD   Hello friends I want to order this good message all those of the clan VK VKc and VKs xD I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 3:23 pm

napster wrote:
what you want to say pipee i don't undarstand..... btw who said you that you are not a VK ??
Back to top Go down
Kendo.KApoNi

PostSubject: My response hacie my friends:D   Hello friends I want to order this good message all those of the clan VK VKc and VKs xD I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 8:38 pm

Mmm do not remember very well the name vere in the list of the members .... well look I believe that it was randeep some kind of graces like that look after themselves
Back to top Go down
koray
koray

PostSubject: Re: Hello friends I want to order this good message all those of the clan VK VKc and VKs xD   Hello friends I want to order this good message all those of the clan VK VKc and VKs xD I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 10:54 pm

Hey! It's normal.Randeep was inactive and he didnt see your apply.I think he said beacuse of the this.
Back to top Go down
akash
akash

PostSubject: Re: Hello friends I want to order this good message all those of the clan VK VKc and VKs xD   Hello friends I want to order this good message all those of the clan VK VKc and VKs xD I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 11:22 am

when anyone say that u r not a vk then you should say that first check the forums !!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello friends I want to order this good message all those of the clan VK VKc and VKs xD   Hello friends I want to order this good message all those of the clan VK VKc and VKs xD I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello friends I want to order this good message all those of the clan VK VKc and VKs xD

View previous topic View next topic Back to top