Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeEcho ChannelLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in

Share | 

Clan has now been closed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Virtual Killer
Virtual Killer

Clan has now been closed Empty
PostSubject: Clan has now been closed   Clan has now been closed I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 10:41 pm

It all started a while back when I was managing the clan alone without any proper support from the members. VK 's reputation in the vcmp society went down due to certain unwanted incidents which is amongst main reason for this decision. Let me start with headcross he was banned for something which I dont know, but he evaded the ban plenty of times which is probably why he is still not unbanned and thats why his subnet was banned and i had no other options than kicking him from the clan though it was very late. Its purely my mistake that Chiaki got in and he betrayed my trust by breaking the rules. Speeddemon ,darkangel and koray got banned from forums for rather unnecessary things (spamming) which really wasn't required at all, it just brought an immature image to the clan in the vcmp society. Then m4 due to his immaturity got himself banned and now with reasonable number of members banned the clan got a new image, which is definitely not what the clan wanted. So even after all this there was a little hope that things may get well and that was when i got banned on some assumptions. Maybe i was banned just because I was a VK maybe not, either way I got fed up with both VK and VCMP. Later when i got unbanned I thought things may improve but it didn't.
Now after pointing all your mistakes it would be unfair if i dont point out my own flaws, this is my first experience in a gaming clan and to be its leader was just asking for too much. So basically I got confused what to do and what not to do and whether i did the right thing or not. Iam simply not good for a clan leadership. Being in this clan i learned a lot about the game and also about using forums and also had moments of fun when we teamed together. Still the decision iam taking is for the benefit of all the members. I have been discussing this for last one and half months with randeep, I just don't want to see any more bad things happening to VK. So Due to poor image of the clan in the vcmp society it is closed.
Back to top Go down
napster

PostSubject: Re: Clan has now been closed   Clan has now been closed I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 12:03 pm

no man!!
u are an awesm leader...dere's not al all ur fault....it cuz of some noobish incidents only....
well now finally clan is closed...i'm leavin' 2...2day's d last day m visiting ds forum...i'll miss all happy moments we spent 2gethr...
n vss remember our clan starts from d ocean beach... Smile
:'(
bbye all.... but hope 2 see ya all in-game

Last edited by napster on Fri May 13, 2011 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
chiaki95
chiaki95

PostSubject: Re: Clan has now been closed   Clan has now been closed I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 5:15 pm

hey man!! r u a girl or a guy?! because of vk's image u gonna close this clan,
u can promote this clan back,i thought u have many experience..... Sad
vssr u coward!! open the clan back!!
coward is not our leader!!!
Mad Mad Mad stop from running away!!!
come back n become vk!!

Last edited by chiaki95 on Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
chiaki95
chiaki95

PostSubject: Re: Clan has now been closed   Clan has now been closed I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 5:18 pm

dont run away!!
vk need u!!
Back to top Go down
chiaki95
chiaki95

PostSubject: Re: Clan has now been closed   Clan has now been closed I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 5:19 pm

u r vk's leader vssr!! virtual killerz need u!!
Back to top Go down
chiaki95
chiaki95

PostSubject: Re: Clan has now been closed   Clan has now been closed I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 5:20 pm

dont close this website!!! open it back
!!!!!
Back to top Go down
chiaki95
chiaki95

PostSubject: Re: Clan has now been closed   Clan has now been closed I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 5:21 pm

i know this is not what do u want,u wanna become vk back!!! Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
chiaki95
chiaki95

PostSubject: Re: Clan has now been closed   Clan has now been closed I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 5:24 pm

coward!! open the clan back!!!!

Clan has now been closed Vk10
Back to top Go down
SpeedDemon
SpeedDemon

PostSubject: Re: Clan has now been closed   Clan has now been closed I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 7:43 pm

Now We cant do anything
=VK= Was our own Clan. I am Crying Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
We want =VK= BacK
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan has now been closed   Clan has now been closed I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clan has now been closed

View previous topic View next topic Back to top